Friday, August 22, 2008

School & Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader!

My Aunt Lindsay (actually it's mommy's cousin... but that's too confusing)... is going to teach 2nd grade this year. It's her first year as a teacher so we wanted to go see her before school started and check out her new classroom.

Mommy thought it was also the PERFECT excuse to buy me something from the new Gymboree line.

Oh mommy also wants to pass along a great mommy tip to all the mommy-readers... we got 2 yards of black polar fleece at Hobby Lobby today for $9.00...it makes the PERFECT mock professional portrait studio background!

So all this school talk made mommy and I wonder what type of student will I be?


Curious?


A rebel? (this is my teenage pose)


Angelic? (doesn't this look like a straight A student?)


The class clown?


The ditz? (not likely)


The bully (growl...)


See mommy even made me a bow with an apple in the center of it to match my apple pants.


By the time we got to Lindsay's school, I was a little drowsy from the car nap...


But I warmed up to her and her classroom after she shared her Scooby Doo with me...


Mommy and I brought her a basket of goodies and I included a couple of apples... you're suppose to bring the teacher an apple right?


Tonight was the first Cowboys preseason game that was early enough in the evening for me to watch... Mommy let me wear my jersey to dinner and I was the HIT of the restaurant!

Don't I look like a little girl in this picture?


See how intently daddy and I are watching? Football is serious around our house!


Mom took me away for a little photo shoot before my bath...


Such a happy Cowboys fan!


This is mommy and daddy's new favorite picture of me... Mom says this is my future Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader pose. What do you think? Grandpa Rodman, I expect that you will have this one framed on your desk by the time we visit!

No comments: