Sunday, August 3, 2008

My First Kappa Event!

Today mommy took me to my first Kappa Kappa Gamma event. It was a baby shower for mommy's pledge sister Maddalen who is having a little boy next month. Mom spent the entire drive there telling me how much she loves Kappa and these girls and how much she hopes I'm a Kappa someday..

Here we are before we left... Mom decided I should wear "blue and blue" (Kappa colors).


Some pictures of me before we left... This dress is a Laura Ashley and was a gift from mom's work friend Phyllis... it's SO pretty and finally fits! Thanks Phyllis!




"What are yall all laughing at"... Mom and her friends are REALLY chatty and they laughed alot... most of them hadn't seen eachother in a few years... they were very excited to talk.


Here are the baby shower attendees: Heather, Ashley, Darla, Jana, Maddalen, Hillary, Anna, Mommy and me!


This is Maddalen... she and mommy have been friends for 13 years (wow!)


This is mommy's friend Darla... they were best friends in college and mom hadn't seen her in years... she was SO happy to see Darla...

No comments: