Monday, August 25, 2008

Happy Monday!

Let's see what did we do today?

Mom had to go to the post office this morning and there's a park in the same parking lot... guess where we ended up?

The PARK!

Yep... I still love to swing... mom said the park will be more fun these days since all the kids are in school...



Check me out! I'm riding all by myself!


Check out my shirt... It's FLOWER! And it's SO true these days! I'm stinky!


It was a 3 outfit day...

Mom put these overalls on me thinking maybe they would finally fit (they are size 3 to 6 months)... they are STILL too big! I just don't think I'm meant to wear overalls.... but I'm cute in them!


"Hey this is a good chew toy..."


So then mom put me in this outfit... MUCH better!


"Am I cute?"


As you can see I'm getting MUCH closer to crawling... I'm finally find my knees and somehow scooting forward as you'll see in these pics...



See how much closer I got?

No comments: