Thursday, August 21, 2008

Little Ladybug...

Mom always says that the first time I crawl it will be to get the cat... today I started to prove mom right... still not crawling, but I can definitely inch worm myself closer...





Mom thought it was time for a comparison series...

This one is from June 6th...


These are from July 12th...



And these are from today... Can you tell a difference? Am I becoming a little girl?




Man my tongue is HUGE!


Daddy woke me up from my afternoon nap and we had to get a picture of my bed head in all it's glory! I had been sleeping on my tummy with my hair pushed up against my bumper the entire hour and a half.


"Why are there lights flashing... I just woke up"


Tonight I had to say goodbye to my duck bath tub. I'm pulling up on it and trying to escape and mom doesn't think it's safe anymore... but we got some pictures to remember my ducky tub with...

Mom was working on a new hairstyle in the bath tub tonight... we're trying to find one that's a little less Donald Trump!


My favorite part of the bath is splashing... I don't actually get soap until the very end...


Always a visit from Maggie...


"What do you mean I'm too big for this tub mom?"


"You mean you aren't suppose to kick your legs up and cross them?"


"Ok big girl baths from now on... it'll be ok... but I won't be able to lounge as well"...

No comments: