Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sunday Dinner & Waker Texas Ranger...

Make sure you keep reading because I have 2 posts today...

Most Sunday nights are Spaghetti nights at our house... the last time mom made it, I wasn't very interested... tonight I was MUCH more into it...


I'm really into these bead mazes... this one has suction cups on the bottom so it fits perfectly on my tray while and entertains me while mom makes her plate...


Here's my plate...


"Mmmm... spaghetti noodles are GOOD..."



"...and fun to play with"


Mom gave me some meatballs and I LOVED them! Yum!


Oh and of course, my favorite... BREAD!


"Yeah that's right mom, I ate the whole slice!!!"


"Ahhhhh... nothing left in my mouth..."


I've been hanging out in my walker for quite a while now (since Memorial Day)... but for most of the summer I've just been pushing myself backwards... but now I'm running! Mom and dad love to walk into another room and encourage me to find them and here I come!!! Watch out Maggie!



No comments: