Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Little Miss Sunshine

Here are some pictures from today...

This morning's outing was to Walmart and I got my first Elmo! What's up with this guy? He's SO cute and every baby I know LOVES him... mom wants to know what makes him so appealing???


"I love him mommy, can I have a big one for Christmas?" (Grandmas, we'll talk later)


Mommy picked this shirt up for me at Target... she loves these little characters and thought "Little Miss Sunshine" was perfect for me...


"I'm coming to get you mom"


I spend ALOT of time in this position these days... I'm really trying to figure out how to take off and crawl.


See look at me go!


After I fell over... mom got one BIG smile out of me (raspberring my belly will always work!)


Tonight Maggie and I played ball... Here's a slideshow Mommy made...

No comments: