Friday, August 1, 2008

My Own Callie Cat & other happenings...

Here are a few pictures of today... mommy asks that you all pray for her sanity through this teething nightmare... it's been REALLY bad the past few days and she and daddy are both exhausted...

Mommy's version of "baby jail"...



Trying my first lemon at dinner tonight... what a face!


There are never enough pictures of me and my mommy...


"Mmmm... Outback bread is good!"


So this is my new stuffed animal... she's a puppet and she looks just like Callie the cat! She looks SO much like her that mom and dad have both walked by her a couple of times and thought it was Callie!


See how excited I am to see her?


"I love my kitty!"


"Hey look there's two kitties"


"Mom did you know there are two kitties?"


"How cool is that?"

No comments: