Monday, August 11, 2008

A Comparison...

Mom says this post is proof that I do occasionally wear an outfit more than once... we've pretty much been through all of my 6 to 12 month clothes at least once and now we are repeating Mom says taking pictures of me in clothes I've already worn isn't as fun, but she thought a comparison might make it a little better.

The pictures with the big bows are from June 3rd (right as I was cutting my two bottom teeth)... do I look different?




Mom thinks in the past two months I've really transitioned from looking like a baby to a little girl... what do yall think?




If you enlarge this picture you can see where my top two teeth are coming in... the gumline has changed ALOT in the last week and my gums have little blisters on them that HURT!

No comments: