Sunday, August 17, 2008

My Weekend with Nana and Papa...

Nana and Grandad came to visit this weekend from Houston... it was so much fun to see them! Mom even bought me a "I Love Grandma" bib...

After dinner we went and got ice cream... YUMMO!


"What Nana, do I have something on my face?"


"Gimme more please..."



Nana got this picture of me right after my bath and said I looked like an angel...



SATURDAY

Mom found out that Delaney Vineyards was having their annual Harvest and Grape Stomp on Saturday and it was SO pretty outside we decided it would be the perfect morning activity for us...

There are SO many pictures!!

I wasn't too impressed at first...


Checking out the grapes...


"Oh yeah the view is MUCH better from up here!!!"


Mom thought this was a pretty good shot...


Some other favorites of the day...






"Daddy how do we make this thing go?"



Here's a picture of the vineyard...


Lots of grapes that people picked... Mommy and daddy tried them and said they were really good...


We couldn't get to the grape stomp, there were WAY too many people, but dad stood on a stool and got one picture...


Here were some kids playing in the mud... mom and dad were laughing that I'll be doing that in a couple of years...



When we got home I started working on my crawl... I rolled around and got up on my knees, but I'm still not officially crawling...


"Come here Papa"


I woke up from my afternoon nap and was told that Nana and Grandad were babysitting...

"Where are yall going?"


"I guess it'll be fun, it is Nana and Grandad"


"Are you sure you have to go mom?"



SUNDAY
Maggie let me sit on her bed this morning... but I had to pay her in kisses...


"Can we go outside mom?"


Nana and Grandad bought me some nesting cups yesterday... they are SUPER fun!




Our official visit picture...


Here is our picture from their last visit, 2 months ago... I'm becoming such a big girl!


My sweet Grandad... he always makes me smile...





My Nana is really good at making me laugh...



This morning mommy made french toast casserole for everyone and mommy said I "held court"... I kept babbling and then I would start laughing hysterically like I had told a joke...

No comments: