Wednesday, August 27, 2008

2 days of pics...

These are the pictures mom forgot about yesterday... just a couple before we left for the mall in my giraffe shirt... I love giraffes...


Mom didn't think it was a great idea for me to try to crawl on the tile!


Lookie here! Look who has figured out how to drink from her sippy cup... I still prefer when mom does it for me... but this is proof that I can do it.. and yes, people make fun of me for lounging in my stroller at the mall...


Guess what came in the mail today... my PEDIPEDS!!!


I tried REALLY hard to chew on them!



"Do I look like a little girl with my shoes on?"


Check out my eyes...


They're pretty aren't they?


"Mom can I have your camera..."


"I'm coming to get you..."


I landed in a cheerleading move...


Mom was trying to convince me to put my hands on my hips and pose.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Love the pedipeds! We have them in Kaitlyn and Abigail Bel wears them all the time and they still look brand new. Even with crawling and dragging the ground..i was super surprised! They're pricey but well worth the $$.