Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy & other stuff...

There are 2 days included in this post... enjoy!

TUESDAY


Mom says she cannot resist my cuteness... I begged for her granola bar and she handed it over... it was REALLY good and hard, great for teething!


"This is good mom, maybe we could share one for breakfast everyday"


"Hi Maggie, do you want some?"


"Here just lick my hand and you can get a taste"


One of my favorite things to do these days is cruise around in my walker with my Papa doll...


"Can we make Maggie a bow mom?" (yes I got into mom's bow making supplies, they look like SO much fun!)


We spent most of the day working on cupcakes and a cake for Daddy's birthday tomorrow. Mom was planning on me taking a nap while she decorated them, but I had other ideas...

Give me that icing!


"Mmmmm... where have you been all my life beater"....


"Ahhh teething with sugar!"


"What I'm covered in icing??? Can I lick it off my own face?"


After refusing to nap mom needed some mommy company so Corbin and I met up for lunch at Chick-fil-a with our mommies and then we all went over to Barnes and Noble to play with the Thomas the Train train set. It was alot of fun!

Corbin is really pulling up now...


"See I can stand too"


"Hey Corbin how you doing up there?"


Mom says this is the closest I've ever let Corbin get to me without fussing... Go me!


Ever since I got my booster chair, dinnertime has become MUCH more fun! I spend most of dinner just playing with my food and laughing...


Here is the final outcome of the cake we made for daddy...


and here are the cupcakes we made for daddy's office (we made 2 dozen)...


Mommy is a member of an mommy website and she has a secret sister. Her secret sister sent her flowers... They are SO pretty and made mommy's day! Thanks secret sister!



WEDNESDAY
Happy Birthday Daddy!

Mom and I went up to daddy's work for lunch and to see his co-workers...

Here pics from my photoshoot before we left...

Working on my pout face...


"We get to go see daddy during the day... YAY!!!"


Working on my growly face...


and my classic smile...


"Can I have birthday cake? Please?"


We took daddy to Uncle Julios for lunch... mmm tortillas!


Happy Birthday Daddy!


Mom picked me up some watermelon, cantaloupe and strawberries at Central Market... I definitely liked the strawberries the best...


"Mom tell the dog she can't steal my food"


"Mmmm... fruit is GOOD stuff!"


Showing off my forward moves to daddy....


"Just try to catch me mommy"...


"What do you mean I have to have a bath now?" Actually bath time is one of my favorite times of the day!

No comments: