Friday, August 8, 2008

Chocolate Ice Cream & New Jersey

Who needs toys when you've got things like measuring tapes laying around the house? Mom was trying to measure me the other day and I decided that it was a great toy!


"Does this really mean I'm not getting any more new toys?"


"I can have some new toys... you promise?"


"YAY!"


Do you know what tomorrow is? It's the 1st COWBOYS Pre-season game!!! WOO HOO!

Mom decided I needed a jersey to support my 'Boys...


"Seriously mom? We have Cowboys tomorrow????"


Yep, I support Tony Romo (mom likes Jason Witten)...


Note from mom: Seriously how cute is this jersey? We bought it in 18 months so she can grow into it, but it's SO freaking cute!


We watched an episode of Hard Knocks this afternoon so I could see my Tony.


Tonight we went to Chilis for dinner... I love playing with coasters... they are GREAT chew toys!


Guess what just opened up by our house? BASKIN ROBBINS!!!!

Mom decided she's been holding out on me with the chocolate ice cream for way too long (since I haven't shown any signs of food allergies) and BOY did I like it better than vanilla!!!


Mom also gave me the end of her sugar cone... mmmmm....


"What do I have something on my face?"


Daddy got artistic with the macro setting...


Contemplating what flavor ice cream I want to try next...

No comments: