Friday, August 8, 2008

The Swimming Baby Ballerina...

Today I had my last swim class... While I'm not exactly "swimming" yet, I definitely don't mind going under the water and I REALLY enjoy kicking up a storm!




"Hey Bella, where have you been?"


My weekly after-swim picture... I was enjoy being naked and wrapped in a warm towel.


If you don't know by now, mommy was a ballet dancer when she was a kid. Now she just dances with me around the kitchen, but she is hopeful that I'll dance someday.

She bought this shirt and ballet skirt for me last September when I was just a belly bump. I LOVE it!







Here's the whole look...


Mom let me wear a simpler skirt to the mall to meet up with Corbin...


Mommy thought it would be fun for us to ride the little carousel. SO much fun!


"Mommy I'm all by myself!"


Look how wild my hair is getting!!!


It's mad scientist hair!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

You should so just let her wear the tutu skirt! It is SOOO freaking cute!

Haven't hung out in a while...call a baby! Bella's not allowed to type on the computer yet or she'd email you:)