Tuesday, October 6, 2009

22 Months Old!

Can you believe that in 2 months I'm going to be 2??? Wow!

Mom took me to Petsmart this afternoon for a weight check (yes seriously this is where she checks my weight... I'm 24.8 pounds!)

It's Tuesday, which means it's time for school!


Mom's really loving this cupcake line from Gymboree...


It just makes me crave cake... I spent most of the day asking for cookies and cake...


School went well today. We had our first fire drill, played outside, had music class and learned about pigs... next week we have Country Critters coming to visit! I'm excited!


Can you tell it was a humid day? Look at my hair!


So what did I get for my 22 month birthday? An alligator... I know... I know... he's really a dinosaur, but it's HARD to find alligators and I've decided all green dinosaurs are alligators so he's my alligator...


My other love right now... The Wiggles!


See my Wiggle hands...


"Watch Alli Watch... you'll see Dorothy" (I think she's an alligator too, but she's a dinosaur)...


Having fun with daddy...


and flying...


The best part about the Wiggles (for mom) is the segments on Sprout are only 17 minutes... so once they are done, it's bath time!


If anyone has any old Wiggles DVDs that need a home, let mom know!

No comments: