Thursday, October 15, 2009

Country Critters Day!

This morning I proved to mom that I'm ready for her to call a modeling agency...

She asked me to go stand by the wall and say "cheese" and this is what she got...


Followed by the following...


I mean could mom have picked a cuter outfit for Country Critter Day? I have a pony bow, a pony dress and cowgirl boots!


Perfect!


I even blew her a kiss...




So maybe she'll finally work up the nerve to make that phone call after the holidays...

Today was a special day at school... mommies got to come!

I showed mommy how much I want a dollhouse...


Colored with the boys...


I spent A LOT of time coloring my sheep...


Ms. Glenna attacked me with the piggy...


and I showed mommy that I know how to use a puppet...


and I think it's fun!


Brooklyn was there too...


Finally it was time to head out to see the farm animals... (holding hands with Brooklyn)


What a neat set up! They had a stable full of animals and a pony to ride...


Keira was brave and went first...


Brooklyn was very brave too...


I checked out the big potbelly pig...


The turkey...


and the burro...


Don't I look like a farm girl?


"Hi mom..."


But mostly I just wanted to brush the goats...


I think mom needs to get me a brush so I can brush Maggie...


I mean I really enjoyed it...


Here are all the mommies, teachers and kids...



This is about as close as I wanted to get to the pony...


Mom tried (and failed)...


Next we headed inside to the pumpkin patch (it was drizzling)...


Our class picture...


Me and the big pumpkin...


I tried to stack pumpkins...


All done!


Mommy stayed in the room while I headed back to class and not a tear was shed. I really loved having mommy at school and can't wait to brush goats again!

No comments: