Monday, October 12, 2009

ASI Monday...

Mom thought I was being too quite this morning when she was putting up laundry... this is how she found me watching my Wiggles...


Ready to go... with mom's sunglasses in hand...


Today there was no hesitation to jump on the trampoline...


So high!


Can you believe my hair! It's totally Shirley Temple!


I did so good today during rotations... I didn't even need mommy to help me follow Coach Lindy...


Pit time!


So fun!


Definitely one of my favorite things to do!


I also LOVE running down the track...


and ringing the bell (which means you did something well)...


I did so good on this mat! It has you jump back and forth...


Coach Lindy helped me do my toe touches...


and my pike...


It's amazing mom and dad how quickly I am learning these days. Words are coming out of my mouth that mom has no idea where I learned and I'm finally stringing words together. The most common thing you will hear me saying is "Milla's turn", "Milla do", "Milla slide"... great communication skills unless people speaking in 3rd person annoy you. I also have learned how to say "bless you" & "thank you mommy"... Oh how mom is enjoying this age!

1 comment:

Frugal Jen said...

When Kate was at ASI she loved the pit. Hoping to get little miss in gymnastics maybe in the spring when things have settled down for us.

The ASI classes are so fun for mommy & daughter bonding. I sure miss them.