Thursday, October 1, 2009

Minnie Mouse Dress for Preschool...

Mom picked this dress up for me a couple of months ago on clearance... isn't it cute?


We were running behind so we didn't get a ton of pictures (forgive the garage in the background)...


Daddy making me laugh (I've all of the sudden gotten over being attached to mommy and I want my daddy!)


I had a great day at school today! I even asked for more pretzels at snack time. I've picked up 3 new words this week "phone", "princess" and "pony"... I seem to have a thing for P words...


Having fun with daddy when he got home...


I love to have my friends slide with me...


and I'm definitely NOT afraid of heights...


Come on Foofa!


I got a package in the mail today from Nana and Pop Pop...


A super cute Halloween shirt... it's almost time to start wearing them!


Thanks Nana and Pop Pop!


Tonight I thought it was funny to hide in my stuffed animals... can you find me?


Remind you of this post?


"Where's Milla?"


Maybe if I close my eyes they can't see me...


Oh how I've grown up!

No comments: