Friday, October 9, 2009

Playdate with Brooklyn...

First mom wanted to show her neat necklace she made last night at Craft Club...


She made a Halloween necklace... Mom LOVES craft club!


"Ok mom... I'm driving... where are we going?"


To see Brooklyn!


We immediately started playing kitchen...


We started our playdate with playdoh...


So fun!




Isn't Brooklyn's tutu cute?


I was so excited when Stella woke up... I immediately gave her a hug...


and some pat pats...


So what do you do at a playdate in October when wearing a Halloween cupcake shirt?


You decorate pumpkin sugar cookies!


What messy fun!


I pretty much just wanted to eat the chocolate chips...


So did Brooklyn...


Trying the yummy cookie...


Me... well I decided to just eat icing!


Sweet Stella!


Cookies are GOOD!


Yummy!


We headed upstairs to read books... how sweet am I with Stella...


Reading...


Thanks for having me over to play Brooklyn! It was such a fun girly playdate!

Tonight we had an awesome night at dinner... I was SO well behaved... mainly because there were two cute boys on the other side of the glass that I was flirting with... Mom and dad are in TROUBLE!


What's funny is when mom finally took me over there to meet them, I got SUPER shy and my heart was racing... I was SO nervous!

I had some great running time after dinner...


I sported my hoodie tonight...


Wow have I changed!


I kept saying "hat... hat"


Cute huh?

No comments: