Monday, October 5, 2009

ASI & A Park Playdate...

It was finally cool enough last night to break out the fall pj's... Mom loves kid pajamas so much that she has to restrain herself from buying too many... her rule is to buy 7 sets and that's it... but these are so cute she's having a hard time!


When I put them on last night I said "Froggies... Pink"...


They even match my chair!


Giving daddy a kiss before he left for work...


Mom & I headed to ASI... I was a little off this morning... I didn't climb the stairs like I normally do and then when class was about to start I was upset about leaving my snack cup... so I didn't participate at all during trampoline...

But I really got into class once we started dancing... (mom is sad to say I will be retiring this shirt after today... it's been a favorite, but I was showing my belly some in class... definitely too short!)


and was totally back to normal by the time we got to the pit!


Running down the tumbling track...


Practicing my hula hoop skills...


I got to ring the bell for doing a really good forward roll...


After a nice nap we headed to the park to play with Keira...


We had such a good time together...


Dual sliding!


Making silly faces at mommy...


Mommy loves my joker smiles!


A drum solo...


some swinging...


I decided to go down one of the biggest slides "Bubba style"... just about gave mom a heart attack!


Keira goofed off with her mommy...


We got really brave today and decided to try the spider web... that's me in the center...


Look at me!


There was just enough room on the seat for 2...


and we played Peek-a-boo...


Mom taught me a new trick today... swinging on the toddler slide!


"Keira I see you!"


When we got home Kelsey was outside and offered to push me... can't be a 7 year old babysitter! She does such a great job with me!

No comments: