Monday, October 26, 2009

So many videos...

Mom still needs to post Boo at the Zoo and pictures from ASI today... but here are some videos she needed to help me post from the weekend... keep checking back for the other posts...

Here I am having my tea party yesterday... Can you believe how much I'm talking?




Seesawing with daddy...


Maggie playing with my new soccer ball... I think she could be on a soccer team!


I have a new crush... SANTA! I love all things SANTA and mom's figured out the easiest way to get me to go to Hobby Lobby is to have a "Santa Hunt"... hopefully I won't be afraid of him this year. This morning mom found a Wiggles Concert episode with Santa... I had her play it over and over again. This afternoon we're going to go buy a couple of Santa dvds (Radio City Rockettes is out). Mom really hopes this love continues!

No comments: