Sunday, October 25, 2009

Playing Catch Up...

Saturday

So Saturday morning we had pictures and Nana and Pop Pop were coming in Saturday evening, which left a couple of hours to burn Saturday afternoon...

The solution... play clothes "Barney is my homeboy" and a trip to Boys Ranch Park...


Showing off my big girl swing skills to daddy...


Going down the slide "lap lap" style...


Climbing the rock wall...


Another big slide...


Today I found the sand volleyball court...


It was mushy from the rain but I had a ton of fun...


Mom thinks I have such a pretty profile...


While we were waiting on Nana and Pop Pop to arrive I got to swing in my fancy clothes...


and then they arrived to push me!


SUNDAY

This morning mom made brunch everyone and while she cooked Daddy and I had a tea party...


This teapot is super cute because it teaches you manners...


Giving Maggie some "tea"...


Then I had a tea party with my baby...


Mom was wearing her apron and I asked if I could wear it... so she brought out my own apron! This one Aunt Rinny got for me a long time ago...


After brunch we headed to Argyle to go to Pumpkin Express...


They have a train station!


I had been talking about riding a train all morning...


YAY!


We were both having so much fun!


Look mom made me a matching bow to my outfit today and she even made the ghost a little bow like the ghost on my shirt...


Official pumpkin patch picture...


I had a ton of fun in the bounce houses...


and climbed through this really old log...


Mom and I did a hay maze... I wasn't afraid at all...


and we stopped for some Nana/Pop Pop pictures...

How cute is this one...


I pushed daddy on the swing...


and we stopped for a family picture...


Pushing daddy again...


I found this great old pony to ride...


and Daddy and I seesawed...


Flying Milla!


Such a cute little playhouse...


We climbed the big haystack too...


A couple of pictures on the way out...


Thanks for visiting Nana and Pop Pop... good luck on closing on your house... we can't wait to have yall living so close! A Granbury lake house is just what a toddler needs!

No comments: