Friday, October 23, 2009

Park Day with Lucky 07's

This will probably be our last playdate at the park for a while... it's been a short fall! It was pretty cold today and really muddy... but we all had fun regardless!

I did a little sliding...


and watched Kyle and Zain swing...


Then I decided I was ready to big girl swing... mom explained that I had to hold on tight and tell her when I was done so she could help me down and I did GREAT! I probably swung in the big girl swing a total of 30 minutes while we were there...


Keira joined me for a while...


I really enjoyed her game of saying "forwards, backwards" as you go back and forth (although I was doing it backwards)...


Such a big girl!


Brooklyn joined me next...


and then another round with Keira...


It was so much fun!


Next Kyle and I went on a nut hunt...


We threw them all into the sand pit...


Who knew nuts could be so much fun!


Looking for more...


Mom taught me how to put them in my pockets...


Last swing of the day... Jacob was there with his new little sister Madeline. It was so great to see him and meet her! Welcome to the playgroup Madeline!

No comments: