Saturday, October 10, 2009

Nash Farm & Karyssa's Birthday Party...

Oh my wild morning hair...


These are my new fleece pj's... mom is going to take the 2nd set back and get them in a bigger size because my little legs were showing last night...


You mean I'm finally in age appropriate clothing?


We headed to Nash Farm today to see the ponies... Nash Farm is a farm in Grapevine that does private events and tours and twice a year they open up to the public...

I brought Ali the Alligator and wore my pony sweater...


First they had a pony for me to sit on for pictures... this I liked...


Ali liked it too...


Then this old cowboy grabbed Ali from me and said "your daddy's going to have to hold him"... I started SOBBING!


But I went ahead and rode...


and luckily calmed down immediately after...

"Hello cow"...


I found Hudson and we rode the hay ride together...


It was hard to take pictures of me because mom was sitting next to me...


I met a baby sheep...


And then I got to go in the petting farm area...

Look how funny this chicken is!


I got to brush some goats...


and I tried to brush the chicken...


A burro!


Look how pretty this big bunny is!


After a LONG nap we headed to Karyssa's 2nd birthday party...


She had a cupcake themed party so I wore my cupcake jumper...


I always have to locate a stick outside now...


The birthday girl! She was so surprised and it wasn't a surprise party... I guess all parties are a surprise at 2!


Her party was at the Grapevine Recreation Center... it was great!


They had a bounce house...


Some gymnastics equipment...


Hula hoops...


Daddy and I took a snack break...


Then we had some parachute fun (Keira & Zuzi)...


So fun!


Karyssa has the sit and spin mastered!


I gave Delany a big hug! I can't believe she's walking!


We had a cake walk with prizes... it was SO fun!


I won two bracelets!


It was much more fun than mom expected...


I love birthday parties!


Sitting down with Sophia and Zuzi for pizza and juice...


Heading home...


Happy Birthday sweet Karyssa!

No comments: