Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A Zebra, Trains & Super Minnie...

Last night mom finally let me wear my Minnie Mouse pajamas... she's been holding out because she was afraid I would resist any other pajamas... I will admit when it was pajama time tonight I asked "Minnie", but I didn't push for them any harder than that...





Look how long my hair is getting!


Super Minnie is obsessed with this pair of infant sunglasses... she loves her stuffed animals to wear them and thinks she goes faster down the slide in them...


Super Minnie is ridiculously cute...


Mom put her camera away, but Super Minnie said "Cheese Cheese Mommy" and when mommy asked "Do you want me to get the camera and take a picture" she said "Yes"...


Super Minnie got packed away and Super Zebra came to life...


I mean how cute are these pants?


We headed to Choo Choo Fun to play with Bubba and Addison... (notice Minnie going for a ride)...


I had such a good time playing with the choo choos...




and stealing trains...


Bubba LOVES choo choos!


Dancing with trains...


Can you believe how much I've grown up since I wore this shirt in January???


Bubba got brave and rode the toddler train...


and Addison and I went up into the play structure...




and rode the train a second time...


Next we headed to the carousel (which I can now say)...


I LOVE getting a ticket there...


See how proud I am?


Bubba rode too...


and so did Addi...


Bubba headed home while the girls did some shopping (notice I got another alligator)...


one of my big purchases of the trip... these new shoes... they have rhinestone hearts on them...


Sporting a ponytail and my new shoes...


To swing with Kelsey again!

No comments: