Monday, October 19, 2009

ASI with Halloween Spirit...

The great thing about a faux fur vest... it matches EVERYTHING!


Daddy taught me how to drum on the drains yesterday... so fun!


How cute is my Little Witch shirt...


Checking out the pumpkins...


Shy smile...


Closest to a real smile...


So excited to head to ASI!


and for some reason I decided to show mom my belly...


Wheee!


Look at the static electricity in my hair...


So fun!

I kept watching the older kids dancing and said "Milla dance... now Milla dance"... I think it's time to look for some dance classes for spring!


No idea what I'm doing here, but this is my general disposition at gymnastics. Enthusiastic, happy, but a rule follower.


Working on our Supermans!


Pit time!


How funny am I!


Learning how to hopscotch...

No comments: