Thursday, October 29, 2009

Milla Love Bug Goes to School...

This morning we had our Halloween party at school. Mom decided my love bug costume would be a little more comfortable for me and since the ballerina modification works so well she knew I would be able to do that if I got hot...


But before school the love bug got to play in her front yard garden...


Don't I look like I'm sneaking through a garden...


Watching birds...


Mom's not sure why the hood gives me the kewpie doll cone head look...


People have always said I look like a Kewpie doll...


Stealing high fives from dad...


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!


I went to the first half of school by myself and then the mommies showed up at 10:30...


We had grapes and mini cupcakes...


Here's my buddy Nicholas the Spider...


The cupcakes were SO good!


Brooklyn was Strawberry Shortcake...


and I put on my wings for a little while...


We played a fun matching game finding fall things around the classroom...


Here's Brooklyn Shortcake, Julie Princess & Milla Love Bug...


Brooklyn is such a sweet friend to me!


Having a bug moment... crawling away...


We did an arts and crafts project with stickers and a leaf...


and mommy tried to get a picture with me...


We tried twice...


Next we had a book read to us...


Keira was a butterfly princess...


I took a break from the book reading to make mom some tea in the kitchen...


Brooklyn is so animated!


We sang songs...


and marched...


and practiced our body parts...



Just chillin'...


While I was napping mommy finally opened up the art she got last week... Here are all the animals I learned during our farm unit. Mom LOVES the duck and the pig and they were added to the fridge...


Up from my nap and ready for fun!


We played outside for a few minutes...


and then mom convinced me to go to the store with her to get stuff to make halloween cookies...

"Are they ready yet?"


Think mom needs a lock on the oven? Yeah we'll be shopping for one this weekend...


YUMMY! Pumpkin cookie (which is what I called them... no toddler pronunciation at all)...


Mom even let me have it before dinner!


This is my Pumpkin Cookie dance (oh mom wishes she had the video camera then)...


While mom was fixing dinner I fed daddy grapes... he said "this is the life" and wondered where his palm frond was...

No comments: