Thursday, October 8, 2009

Halloween PJ's and Preschool...

First I need to show off my new Halloween pj's...


I love that they have a cat on them...


Forgive me for not having the pants on, but mom was about to get me ready for school and decided we didn't have time to put on pj pants just for pictures...


One of my favorite games right now is when mom or dad pretends to be asleep and I "wake" them up... mom pretended to be asleep on the floor for this shot...


"Ok mom didn't you say something about getting dressed?"


Any day now...


Ahhh my school outfit!


Sticks are drumsticks at my house... I'm always looking for a way to play the drums...


Mom loves the legging and skirt look & it keeps me comfortable on the playground...


Marching to the car...


Seriously how cute is this doggie shirt? It will probably be the last shirt mom buys me in 12-18 months at Gymboree because they are all looking short...


I had a GREAT school drop off today... not a tear... I whined a little when mom kissed me goodbye, but she actually got to hide by the door and watch me play and I was doing great identifying my barnyard animals and greeting Keira...

Don't we look like trouble?


I was so excited when a butterfly buzzed my head! I kept saying "more butterfly"... too bad the flutterby parade is the same weekend as mom's Kappa reunion... I think I would love it!


Running up and down the hill...


We took a break from pictures this afternoon so mom could post early. She had craft club tonight where she made an awesome Halloween necklace. Pictures to come!

No comments: