Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Preschool & Flips...

The camera didn't get used much today...

Just a few pictures before school...


I love to push the swing...


Can you believe it's almost Halloween? And almost mommy's birthday?


I delayed naptime today by having a little party in my crib... I spent 2 hours in there talking and playing, but mom held tight and eventually I fell asleep. I didn't get up until 5pm! So mom and dad had some serious wearing out to do before I went to bed!

This included a walk down the street and some swinging. My next door neighbor who is 7 is named Camen and mom had no idea I knew his name until today. They drove up and went into the house and I started saying "Camen, Camen, come er Camen"... it was SO funny!


I also LOVE the moon these days!


Part of the wearing out process was learning some new tricks with daddy... check out my flip!

No comments: