Monday, October 26, 2009

Boo at the Zoo

Yesterday we attended Boo at the Zoo at the Fort Worth Zoo with Bubba and his family. This was our first year to do this super fun (crowded) event and we will definitely be back! The event starts at 5:30, so I took a late nap and I was ready to go...

Meet Milla Love Bug...


Not so sure about the hoodie, but I was willing to give it a try...


Look how pretty my wings are!


Daddy got some smiles out of me...


and some cuddles...


Since I can't fly... I decided to ride... (thanks Jason and Carrie for pushing me)...


Mom even made me a flower bag to trick or treat with...


They have treats throughout the zoo for you to pick up, which I loved! I caught on very fast, by the third treat station I was saying "candy, candy" This morning when I saw a bag at the house I said "candy", HA! Mom thinks the deprogramming of Halloween is going to take a little while!)

Eating a bite of tootsie roll...


Finding the laffy taffy...


Our family picture...


The crazy clown on stilts...


Me and my train conductor friend Bubba!


Just a little butterfly out for a walk...


This is the point where I started saying "out, out"...


It was 76 degrees outside so I was definitely hot...


So Milla Love Bug became Milla the Ballerina...


Great conversion huh?


Proof that we did see a few animals...


Checking out the otters with daddy...


This was the funniest moment of the night... I walked up to Brobee so excited to meet him and this kid looked at me like I had lost my mind... mom has never seen me make that face in my life...


Running Ballerina!


Does this count as a ballet barre?


The daddies and the kiddos...


We got to pet a pony...


and we had ice cream before dinner!


I fed myself...


and I fed daddy...


We rode the train back to the front of the zoo...


Perfect for a train conductor!


and practiced our stair climbing...


On our way out we got to see some clowns...


All in all a very fun event. We are so glad we went last night since it rained all day today and is still raining... Keep reading for some videos posted today!

No comments: