Monday, March 1, 2010

ASI & A Quick Trip to the mall

This is one of my favorite toys these days! I love to blow bubbles and this little $5 gadget allows me to do it without making a huge mess...


This morning we had gymnastics and mom found a cute shirt in my closet that I've never worn (time to wear all the 24 month long sleeve shirts before it gets warm)...






I was so excited to jump!


I'm even warming up to my new teacher (she's a little loud)...


We went to the colored pit today and had to find certain colors when our coach asked us for them... I did great!


I also brought a baby doll to class today... she jumped on the trampoline and hung out in the pit.. it was fun!


Working on my bridge...


Climbing like a bear...


I showed Coach Becky my toe touch on the bar today and she said that's a skill that most of her 9 year olds can't do! She was super impressed and let me ring the bell (she also called out some other coaches from their offices to come watch me)...


This afternoon we headed to Grapevine Mills to keep me busy while it rained...


I found the cars to ride on (I don't even make mommy spend the money)...


and then I rode the carousel...




I didn't want to leave and requested "more shopping" when we went to the car, but I settled for a ring pop...


Yummy!

No comments: