Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine Party - A few days late...

So we are officially on the mend... I recovered much faster than mommy did (she's still feeling pretty weak and nothing sounds good to eat)...

It's finally time to share the pictures from our Mom's League Party on Wednesday... luckily it was in the morning before the bug hit so we got to enjoy ourselves...

"Where are we going today mom?" (check out my cute heart pjs)...


Mom put together a really cute outfit for me to wear to the party... this is her favorite dress in my closet right now...


Clapping at Maggie...


Sweet Maggie wasn't sure if I was myself or a zebra...


Mom was desperately trying to get a cute picture of me looking at the camera... very hard to do!


I was so excited to see my friend Jackson when I got there...


Trying to get a good picture with mommy...


Ok this one is better...


This party they had a GREAT Tot Area where all of us little ones could play... it was great!


Hey look it's Corbin!


The main attraction was the Story Time Theater ladies... I wasn't very interested in them...


So I made a run for it...


Ellary joined me...


Up to no good I'm sure...


I like to get in trouble with my buddy Hudson...


After naptime I got to play with my Aquadoodle (so much fun!)


Check out my cute cupcake shoes... aren't they perfect for me?


Looking like SUCH a big girl...


I even know how to get off the couch now...


Now does this look like a girl right before she gets sick? I mean this is literally an hour before I got sick...


Maggie really wants to slide, but doesn't know how.


I had 2 boxes arrive on Wednesday... one from Nana and Grandad and one from Great-Grandma Martin & Missy...


Maggie got some tissue paper for Valentines Day...


And I got... what's that...


A bear! Thanks Great-Grandma!!! I love him!


I also really liked the card, I love bunny rabbits...


Look MORE stuffies! I'm rich in stuffed animals!


"Can I carry both around?"


Here are some videos with my new Bunny... he sings! (notice that at the end of the 2nd video I say "bunny"... hee hee... I've really been talking lately!)


1 comment:

Frugal Jen said...

Glad to hear you are both doing better!