Monday, February 23, 2009

Preschool Tour & Music Class...

Today was a BIG day!

We had music class this morning and then we had a tour/interview with a big girl school! Can you believe I'm going to start preschool this fall??? I'll be 21 months then and I'll be going on Tuesdays and Thursdays for 3 hours... a nice transition until I'm a little older.

So since it was a big day, I needed an especially cute outfit...

Ok a few drum pictures...



It's very hard to get a picture at music class because I'm usually facing away from mom... but she had to get at least one picture of me looking at the camera... but I didn't have to smile... (notice how well my shoes match my outfit)...


This afternoon after my nap, mom tried a blue jean skirt on me (she says the only way to try clothes on me is to do it once a day after a nap when I don't notice)...

I was really surprised when I came out of my room after nap time and found two stuffed animals camped out on my slide...


I had to get Bob right away...


See I got him...


After daddy got home we took a walk around the pool...


Flying baby!


"Hi mommy..."


Let's climb the stairs...


Me and my daddy...


I was excited to show daddy how Bob and Snoopy can slide...


It makes me laugh to slide things down (water bottles, balls, stuffed animals, shoes)...


"What mommy... isn't that what I'm suppose to do?"


A funny angle picture... the way my foot is stuck in this picture led to my daddy having to rescue me before I tumbled forward...


This is my new favorite book... it's Zelda's Puppy Love...


She's taught me how to kiss... I now blow kisses all the time and will kiss on command. SO fun!

No comments: