Saturday, June 21, 2008

100 Posts! Pics from today...

Can you believe I've written 100 posts? I'm only 197 days old... that's right only 168 days until my first birthday! Shhhweeewwww... that was alot of math! I won't even go into the division of how many posts per day that is...

Here are some pics from today...

It was SUCH a hot day here today that mom went out and bought popsicles (well the ones made with fruit) for us... They were YUMMY, but I couldn't figure out why my hand was SO cold!!!



Before we went out to dinner I wanted to make sure mommy took Monty the Monkey with us...


Caught red handed...


Daddy, Maggie and me all chilling on the couch after I refused to go to bed... Mom thinks it's because these are the longest days of the year and I must have decided I needed to stay up later and make sure nothing fun happened (I did this last night too)...



See something fun DID happen! We went on a walk to tire me out... Yes, that's a different stroller... mom decided she REALLY didn't like the Jeep stroller after our first walk around the block... the front wheel doesn't turn so mommy had to pop a wheely every time she needed to turn... it was awful! This is my new Expedition stroller... it's MUCH better and cheaper! I got a new toy with the store credit, thanks Nana and Grandad!


Maggie REALLY wanted to come with us!


Me and Monty...

No comments: