Saturday, June 14, 2008

New Stroller & Family Pic...

I'm REALLY enjoying my weekend so far!!! We went to Uncle Julios with Nana and Grandad and enjoyed some avocado and a tortilla... YUM! Then we went to the Gymboree Outlet and burned up Grandad's credit card a little bit. We got some SUPER cute stuff!


Then we went to BabiesRUs and Nana and Grandad got me my first JEEP! Jeep stroller that is! It's an awesome stroller with speakers and everything! It is a jogging stroller, but mom says we can use it for walking too!

Don't I look relaxed in it? Thanks for all the presents Nana and Grandad! I REALLY appreciate them!!!


Nana and Grandad wanted to babysit tonight so mommy and daddy went to dinner. We took a picture before we went... this is the first picture where all three of us are looking at the camera and smiling... mommy is SO proud!

Ok I have to get to bed... I have ALL sorts of surprises for Dad and Grandad for Father's Day tomorrow... I'M SOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: