Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Backyard Visitors & Biter Biscuits...

Today mom bought me some biter biscuits... it's amazing how much my hand to mouth coordination has improved in the past week... mom literally put the biscuit out in front of me and I grabbed it and put it in my mouth... I handled everything else myself...



Ahhh... the mess begins!


Now it's on my nose...


It only takes one hand, so I need to do something with my other hand... ahhh hold my foot! I ended up with biter biscuit on my sock!


Mmmm... this is really good... I think I need to use both hands...


I finally made such a mess mom gave the rest of the biscuit to Maggie and mommy and I went and got in the pool to rinse off... the pool was really fun!


We also had some visitors today... there are a couple of loose fence boards and our next door neighbor's dogs decided to come visit Maggie and Callie... They were BIG dogs!!!



When Callie gets nervous she "puffs" up... it's SO funny!


The dogs decided to enjoy our pool... the darker one actually fell in!


No comments: