Monday, June 2, 2008

Dancing with the Stars & Adventures in Eating

Today was a fun day... I started feeling better (still no teeth) and had some fun with my new found coordination.

This morning I took the spoon from mom and wouldn't give it back so she started putting food on it and I fed myself! It was messy but SO much fun!




Before my bath tonight mommy let me get REALLY messy with my mesh feeder... Mommy froze some peaches for me so and I was able to suck the juices out and mash on the cold peaches which felt really good on my gums! Mom is really impressed by how much my coordination has improved over the past few days...




During Ellen today I was working on jumping. It was an old episode and some of the Dancing with the Stars dancers were on performing and I started REALLY jumping... mom thinks I was trying to dance!

No comments: