Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Poodle Shirt & Funny Bath Pics

Lots of pictures these days because I've started wearing all of my new 6-12 month clothes from Gymboree! Mommy & I went to Grapevine Mills with Corbin and Kat today... it was fun... but I'm still not feeling 100%...

Sorry for the drool on my outfit... I can't help the drool!


I have this new talent... I can do fish lips... I seem to like to smack my lips anytime mom gets the camera out... I'm also now saying "mama" when I cry... it breaks mom's heart!


I was REALLY fussy tonight since I'm not feeling well. Mom finally decided to give me a vapor bath to see if that would help with my stuffy nose and help me get some sleep (I even threw up a little before my bath.. it was just all congestion though)... I thought about sleeping in the bath... I leaned over and rested my head on the bathtub... Mom had to get pictures... Check out all that hair!!! YAY!



When I'm not feeling well, the best thing in the world is to cuddle with mom... she makes me feel SO much better! We are calling in the morning to see Doctor Wheeler... Mom wants to make sure I'm ok and just teething instead of really sick... we'll update when we get home.

No comments: