Saturday, June 28, 2008

Dinner at Razzoos

So mommy and daddy had this great idea to take me to Razzoos tonight. It's right by the house and it's a very fun and stimulating environment (also loud enough to cover if I fuss or get excited)... I had my morning and afternoon nap and mom had LOTS of snacks to entertain me so we thought it would be a fun trip...

Everything was fine at first... they have a great pond and mommy wanted to take some pictures...





Mommy says I look like one of her Madame Alexander Dolls in this picture...


We sat down at the table and I had some gerber puffs...


and mom even brought me an apple nutrigrain bar... which I LOVED!

Here I am waving at daddy (I'm getting much better at waving)...


I even posed for a nutrigrain picture...


Then...

Well then all HECK broke loose!!!

Some idiots decided that the way to get everyone's attention in the restaurant to celebrate a birthday is to hit pots and pans together and scream at the top of their lungs....

Mommy tried to make it fun...

Mommy clapped her hands and smiled at me...

But I cried... and cried... and by the time mom realized I was not going to calm down and she picked me up out of my highchair...

I had started hyperventilating...




I was SO scared! Who do these idiots think they are??? Doing that right next to a baby's table without warning... I mean I am the Princess Baby! Grrrr....

Mom is boycotting Razzoos and considering writing them a letter that they need to warn mommies before that happens... we could have easily strolled outside for a minute... instead I was a wreck!

The next picture is proof that I survived the ordeal... although it's the first time I've ever been photographed truly MAD! Darn you Razzoos!

Mom says my expression in this picture is a preview of my future angsty preteen pose...

No comments: