Friday, June 13, 2008

Munchkin Meeting & Pink Outfit...

Well my first tooth is here... just a tiny little bit of it has broken through the gum so far, but every time mommy lets me chew on her finger she can feel more of my razor sharp tooth! I actually cut my foot with my tooth today!

We did a little photo shoot in my pink gymboree outfit that I wore to playgroup today... mom thinks it's one of my cutest outfits...



Just chillin...


Well my hat is still too big, but it does match...


Notice.... not a single picture with my tongue sticking out... and my smile is starting to look like my friend Bailor...



Here are some pictures from playgroup... mommy realized pretty fast that with all these mobile kiddos she was going to have to tend to me the whole time instead of pictures so we don't have too many... all the other babies are over a year old so they are VERY mobile and into everything...


Mommy put me in Zain's walker and he immediately decided he wanted to get in it so he just climbed on in!!! Sam is pushing a toy behind him... Madison was there too, but mommy didn't get a picture of her. We've decided I'm too little for this playgroup and we'll be joining the 2008 kiddos in the fall.

No comments: