Sunday, June 29, 2008

Day 1 of Designing my Playroom & My cat Callie...

Mom and dad have been talking about the best use of space in the house (especially since my toys keep getting BIGGER AND BIGGER) and my room seems to be shrinking a little bit...

SO Friday night, mom convinced dad that they should turn the guest bedroom (which is rarely used) into my PLAYROOM! Dad cleared everything out yesterday and mom started working on decorating today...

There's still LOTS of work to be done... dad is installing a tv on a shelf for me to watch my Baby Einstein DVDs and mommy is on the lookout for a big green area rug to look like grass. Grandma Kitty has donated some money to the decorating effort (thanks Grandma!) and mom is SO excited for me to have more space! Especially since we all know I will be crawling soon! Oh and my giraffe rocker will be here next week... YAY!!!!!

My playroom theme is "Milla's Garden"...


My exersaucer is PERFECT in here because it's garden themed too. I fit quite perfectly in the beanbag (we'll take pictures tomorrow)...


Mommy put the alphabet around the window so I can get familiar with the letters... See my fairy princess made it in the room too.


An old chair of mom's for us to read books in and lots of soft storage containers to store toys in.


The closet door has my numbers on it and there's a big container full of soft toys for me to go through... including two new fun balls!


Mommy got herself a chair too... she spends SO much time on the floor with me now that her back is bothering her.


Tonight after my bath we found Callie the Cat napping in my CRIB! Mom decided to finally let me do what I've always wanted to do...


PULL CALLIE'S TAIL! Mom was ready to grab me if Callie got mad... she was ok with it, but hopefully it'll teach her a lesson... stay out of my crib CAT!


Here's Callie playing with my toys after I went to sleep... I guess she got the last laugh...


Mommy is pretty sure that my top teeth are coming in and REALLY bothering me... should make for a long week! After 2 nights of REALLY putting mommy and daddy through the ringer when trying to put me to bed, tonight I went back to my old schedule of going to sleep at 7:15... yay for me! (by the way... don't tell on me... I'm blogging by the light of my night light... hopefully mom doesn't see me)... shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

No comments: