Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Me and My Daddy...


Mommy got me all dolled up today to go visit daddy's work... we got to see all of daddy's fun co-workers who read my blog and mommy finally got to meet daddy's boss Brian... we tried to get Brian to hold me... but he was scared... he did hold my hand and thought it might be the first time he had ever touched a baby! Daddy said after we left he commented on what a quiet and nice baby I am...

Here's my photoshoot... Thanks Phyllis for the awesome dress!!!

I'm really figuring this smiling thing out...


and I know how to pose like a doll...


Admiring my dress...


I'm DEFINITELY a happy girl!!!


Here I am helping daddy approve some invoices...


and smiling at the camera with him...


After daddy got home from work we had some fun with the dog... (yes this photo is photoshopped)...


See daddy had me...


Aggghhh... Maggie stop it tickles!!!


Mom is this ok?

Check out Maggie's tongue... it's SO big!


My daddy and I love eachother SO much!


I really like to mimic his facial expressions...


This is my FAVORITE game! Playing monkey!!!

See my big smile when we were done...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the dress Milla!!
Celeste & Ella