Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day Daddy!!!

Happy Father's Day Daddy, Papa Rodman and Grandad Fort!!! I'm so lucky to have such incredible men in my life!!!

Mom and I made me a shirt to wear today that says "My Dad Rocks" and it had a rhinestone guitar in the center... Mom added a pink leopard bow on the shoulder and made me a matching hairbow... I also rocked my leopard pants and some pink & silver Converse tennis shoes... my first tennis shoes!!!



Rockin out...


Umm I have this hairbow thing figured out and I'm TOTALLY over it!


Mommy and I posing...


She's so funny, she had me laughing!


Me and my daddy... I love him SO much!


Grandad, Daddy, & I (notice I got my bow off...)


I went and took a nap and when I woke up mommy put me in this cute outfit for our final pictures of the weekend with Nana and Grandad...



After Nana and Grandad went home, mommy, daddy and I went swimming...




Daddy brought my duck tub out and we used it as a boat... It was lots of fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your rockin' out pic.!! Too cute & love the shirt. Also love the pic. of you in your duck tub. Just adorable Miss. Milla!!
Celeste & Ella