Saturday, June 7, 2008

Another Day in the Life

Today was a busy day for me... a warning right now... I spent MOST of it with my tongue out!

This is how mommy found daddy & I when she woke up this morning...


Maggie quickly joined us...


Then Maggie & I worked on our rolling over skills...


Mom decided I needed some new toys to celebrate my 6 month birthday so we went SHOPPING! I got to pick out toys and when we got home, Callie wanted to check everything out too...


Before I took my nap, dad got out a few toys for me to try...


After my nap I got to try out some more toys...

I got a great Octopus that says the colors in English, French and Spanish (see I'm working on sitting)...



I got this great mirror that sits on the floor... but of course my feet are STILL my favorite toy!


Look I'm a monkey!!!


Still loving my feet!


Who's that baby in the mirror?


Tonight we went to BJ's Pizza to celebrate my 6 month birthday with a Pizookie!

Mommy put me in a pretty dress to celebrate (thank you Phyllis for the dress... it's perfect!)

(I'm a goofball with this tongue thing)...


Yep, my hat is WAY too big!


Me and Mommy & Me and Daddy...


Practicing my scared face for my future acting auditions...


Mom had me stand up so she could take pictures of the entire dress...


Tonight was the first time I've ever used a highchair... I did REALLY good... I lasted the entire meal, ate some Baby Mum Mums and had a bottle... oh and of course a little vanilla ice cream to celebrate my 1/2 birthday!


I really wasn't sad in these pictures, just REALLY concentrating on eating my Mum Mum...

No comments: