Monday, June 30, 2008

Morning Trip to the Park

Daddy announced this morning that it was only 74 degrees outside... mom threw on some clothes, put me in a play outfit and we went to the park! We were the first ones there!!! I got to slide down the slide (with mom), swing, and feed the ducks...

The swing is definitely my favorite!


Weeeeeeeeee.......


Hi Mommy....


I'm staring to the side alot in these pictures because there was a cute little boy laughing and having fun next to me... I couldn't keep my eyes off of him... he cried when his mommy made him leave the park... I felt sorry for him.


Showing off my chipmunk cheeks...


And my smirk...


Mommy... it's BRIGHT out here... why did you forget my sunglasses?


I asked mommy if we could go down this slide (the big one)... she said we could when daddy goes to the park with us next (she was nervous)...


We did go down this one twice... it was FUN! Can I take a nap right here?


Mommy helped me ride the elephant and the rocket ship...


Vrooom... vrooom...


Boys Ranch also has a GREAT duck pond... mom forgot the bread... BUT they loved my gerber puffs!


Me enjoying the pond...


A Mum-Mum snack...


Captured on film... the first time I've EVER sat forward in my stroller... look out mom...



Mom why am I sitting on this disgusting bridge????


I'm SO embarrassed...


The rest of the day went quickly... I took a nap, we got groceries and ran errands and we found out that Grandma Kitty is in the hospital. Lots and lots of hugs and baby kisses to you Grandma Kitty... we love you SOOOO much!

No comments: