Thursday, June 19, 2008

Pretty in Pink, Fauxhawk & First Cookie...

Mom got me all dressed up with a big girl bow today to go to the mall with Jenny and Bella...

Here I am working on sitting up...


Being a happy girl!!


Mom took some pretty pictures of me... she says that her dad took one like this of her in a wicker chair when she was a little girl... Papa Rodman do you know what she's talking about? If so we'd like to see it...


Tonight after my bath mommy made me a fauxhawk... daddy got a kick out of it! Yes... mommy used a little mouse...






Wait... come here cat! (mom's a little worried what's going to happen the first time I get her tail)...


When mommy made cookies for daddy on Sunday, she made a couple of cookies for me (no chocolate chips just yet)... I really liked my first cookie!!!


Mmmmm... it's crumbly... easier to eat...

Thanks mom!


Before the cookie madness I had some YoBaby Yogurt and was ESPECIALLY messy (mainly because mom was saying something about skipping bath time tonight so I decided to put a stop to that thought)... I was COVERED in yogurt... It was even on my feet...



Maggie helped clean me up...

No comments: