Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A Day in the Life - Weekday Edition...

LONG POST:

Mommy wanted us to do a day in the life on a weekday so we can remember all the fun we have when it's just the two of us... my schedule has changed A LOT lately so mommy wants to make sure she has it documented so she remembers when I have a little brother or sister someday (wait what??? Has anyone cleared this with me???)

7am: Most mornings I get up when daddy gets up (sometimes he watches me play in my crib on MillaVision before he gets out of bed... I've been known to play for an hour without fussing in the morning)... I have my morning bottle and then jumparoo while he eats breakfast and then I hang out in my swing while he gets ready for work...

8:15am Daddy wakes up mommy and hands me over...

8:15am Mommy eats her breakfast while I have tummy time and work on sitting up (usually while watching "Jack's Big Music Show")...



9:15am Mommy feeds me a Gerbers Stage 2 cereal while we watch Regis and Kelly... My favorite so far is the Apple Vanilla Mixed Grain... YUMMO!

9:45am Playtime with mommy... sometimes I play in my exersaucer while she gets ready for the day...

10:00am 4 to 6 oz bottle and naptime... this has become my BIG nap of the day... usually 2 hours, sometimes 2 1/2 or 3!!

12:00pm (or whenever I wake up) Mom throws a cute outfit on me and we head out the door to our daily adventure... sometimes it's playgroup... meeting up with Kat and Corbin or Jenny and Bella... lunch with Aunt Lindsey... sometimes we walk BabiesRUs... sometimes we walk the mall... I love going to Target and most days we hit a Starbucks for mommy somewhere along the way... mommy says she'd rather eat leftovers for lunch and have a mocha...

We're at Target's Starbucks in this picture... the best of both worlds!!!


What do you mean I'm suppose to sit up in this thing? Looks like a good lounger to me!!!

2:00pm 6 to 8 oz bottle... sometimes I nap at this time, but usually it's time to watch my Calm Baby DVD or Baby Einstein DVD in mommy and daddy's cool, dark bedroom... I usually fall asleep in my swing by the time the video is over.

Here's what happens if mommy is late with that bottle... TOTAL breakdown!

4:30pm Daddy's HOME! YAY! After daddy has a snack, we usually play if I'm up from my nap... he spins me around and I tell him all about my day...

5:00pm Mommy feeds me my second solid meal of the day... I get 1 vegetable and 1 fruit for dinner...

5:45pm Mommy is usually cooking dinner by now and I'm usually in my walker with her in the kitchen (I like to harass Maggie in the walker) or enjoying my jumparoo...

6:15pm Dinner time... I sit with mom and dad during dinner and more and more lately mommy feeds me some of whatever is on her plate (tonight they had Strata and Muffins... I got eggs and banana muffins)...

Look at how good I'm getting at feeding myself...



This is my bird face...



Don't I look happy to be eating big girl food???


6:45pm My favorite time of day!!! BATH TIME!!!





7:00pm Final bottle of the day... this one I practically take in my sleep...

7:15pm Off to dreamland...

No comments: