Friday, June 27, 2008

My Munchkin Friends...

It's the fourth Friday of June... that means it's Munchkin Playgroup Day!!!

Mom is in love with the By the Seashore line from Gymboree... I have two outfits from this line now and of course the matching bib and socks...



I know... my feet look big... but they need to get bigger so I can WALK!


Isn't my outfit cute?


Silly picture of me...


Ahh the tongue returns!!!


This was my favorite toy of the day... it's a Go & Grow Giraffe... mom is buying me one tomorrow... if you face one way it's a chair and the other way it's a rocker... I liked the rocker side and I was sitting up SO well on it!




My friends Kat and Corbin came to playgroup with us today... this was their first time to the Munchkin's playgroup... it was great to have Corbin there because we're the same age and the other kids are much older... today was the first day I could sit with Corbin and play... it was SO much fun!


Mommy... do you see me sitting here all by myself????


We were trying to hold hands...


Here's everyone at playgroup playing together nicely on the floor... Corbin... Maddison... Will and me... :) And of course some of the mommies... Kat and Blake.


I love Will... remember I went to his birthday party last month? I really wanted to play his guitar, but mommy just gave me a stinkin bird...


This was my second favorite toy... perfect for practicing my lunging maneuvers... (also notice how much hair I've gotten on the sides of my hair now)...



Here's playgroup today... we were missing a few munchkins...


Here's another fun animal to ride... a big, soft horsey... hint... hint to the grandparents... I think one like this would be great for my birthday....

Giddy Up Horsey!!!


Mom can I have a horsey?


Please....


This sitting up thing is GREAT! You get to play with all the really fun toys... like balls!


After we left playgroup, we went to the mall and shared a pretzel... this is my new favorite treat!



When we got home, mommy gave me my new toy... my cookie jar! Ok Emerson this toy is as cool as you said it was! I love it! I even managed to get a few cookies inside the jar!!! So fun!



After dinner and my bath... daddy read "Daddy Hugs" to me... it was one of my Father's Day presents to him... I'm figuring out the turning the page thing (mainly because I want to chew on it)...



This page was about finger hugs and if you look closely you'll see daddy and I are "finger hugging"... I love my daddy!

No comments: