Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Pretzels, teeth, sitting and laughing

This morning mommy took me on a walk around the neighborhood in my new stroller before it got too hot... it was still too hot and I cried when the sun got in my eyes... (forgive mommy for not having any makeup on)


Working on sitting...


Who needs toys when you've got whiffle balls and...


Subscription cards... I love paper!!!



Mommy let me have some of her pretzel today at the mall... she jokes with dad that she often goes to the mall just for the soft pretzels... we don't buy anything, just walk the mile and have a pretzel... now we'll start sharing the pretzel... yay!


Don't daddy and I look alike in this picture?


Check out my teefers!


Are we done yet?


Save me!!!!!!!!!!!!


Another laughing baby video... I mean there can never be too many can there?

No comments: