Friday, June 20, 2008

My Friday...

This is how mommy found me when she woke me up this morning... after 14 hours of sleep... I love sleeping on my side now, but this is a very odd position I must say!!!


This morning I was doing a REALLY good job sitting... I think it was because I got so much sleep...


Starting to slump a little bit (mom swears that my butt needs to get bigger before I can sit for long periods of time)...


Mom figured out a way to add a bunch of toys to my jumparoo... I heart my jumparoo!


Then it was time for breakfast and I wanted to participate so mom added my tray and filled it up with food... it was SO much fun!


Ick mommy I'm so gross! I need a morning bath (I got one)... but look how proud I am!


Then we got dressed to go meet up with Kat and Corbin...

Mom says I look JUST like dad in this picture...


and a little like her in this one...


Showing off the bow mom made me... it's great to get rid of those headbands!


Return of the Happy Baby!

Working on my baby push-up...


and my smirky smile...


And of course working on my favorite thing... standing!!!


Maggie came over to encourage my standing and I got to love on her... "Maggie let me pet you"...


She was REALLY sweet with me...


I grabbed her paws and everything...



I even nuzzled her...


You gotta love Maggie's BIG OLE tongue!

No comments: