Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Silly Monkey & Fun with Paper Towel Roll...

Tonight daddy found a new game... Paper Towel Roll Trumpet... it was SO much fun... he had me totally CRACKING up!



Nana Fort and I had ALOT of fun at the Gymboree Outlet this past weekend... this shirt is one of the things I really liked... it says "Silly Monkey" on it...mom got down a couple of my monkeys to take pictures with...



Funny face...


Which monkey do I like more???


A close up shot...


Yep... I'm still working on sitting up and showing off my teeth...


My hair is getting lighter...


Mom was making monkey noises at me...


Showing off my serious side...


Oh and my cute bib...


One of my favorite games is when mommy kisses my neck... I crack up... mom says my smiles are WAY different when we play this game... true happiness...




No comments: